Caliber Data Training presents hundreds of Instructor-Led Training (ILT) courses in the following technologies:
- Java/J2EE and Open Source Frameworks
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web Services
- WebSphere MQ
- Internet Development
- Oracle/MS SQL Server
- Systems Development
- Agile Software & Database Design
- Business Analysis (CBAP)
- Project Management (PMP)
- Data Warehousing
- Business Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- IBM Mainframe
- Mainframe Fundamentals
- COBOL Programming
- Other Mainframe Programming Languages
- Mainframe Programming Aids & Utilities
- Advanced JCL
- Mainframe Operation
- IBM i / AS400 / RPG
Click here to view Caliber's ILT Course Catalog.
90% of Caliber's courses are dedicated workshops presented at the client site to meet the organization's specific training needs. 10% of Caliber courses are presented as Public Workshops with open enrollment to meet your "just-in-time" training needs.
Click here to view Caliber's Public Workshop Schedule.
- Caliber's instructors are experienced educators with years of technical and teaching expertise. They have worked as programmers, analysts, consultants, project managers and IT managers.
- Caliber's courses are organized around meaningful hands-on workshops to insure that students obtain the required skills to become immediately more productive.